Day (well evening) two – more soldering of TOH v1.1.
1) USB Termination Resistors R6 and R7 (24 ohms).
2) L1/L2 inductors (100ohms at 600Mhz).
3) W25Q128 Flash Memory.
4) RPi ID EEPROM (BR24G32FJ-3GTE2) for the Raspberry Pi Hat specification.
5) Remainder of the resistors on the top of the board.
6) Resistors on the underside.
7) Temperature sensor DS1820S.
8) CR2032 Battery Holder and BAT54C for the Real Time Clock.
9) P-Channel MOSFET (DMP2305U-7) and DMMT5401 matched PNP transistor.
10) Top side Power switch (TPS2000CDGN), P-Channel MOSFET (DMP2305U-7) and DMMT5401 matched PNP transistor.
11) Comparison of the TOH v1.0 (left) with bodge wires/resistor and TOH v1.1 (right).
12) Comparison of the underside of the PCB.
13) The 74HCT245 taken from the v1.0 board temporarily until the new order arrives and new pin headers completes the TOH v1.1 build.
Again it’s past 23:30 so testing was left for another day after a quick upload of a Blink sketch :).